Thursday 23 May 2013

Thankful Thursday




Woweeee, it's been such a hectic week that I literally haven't had a spare moment to jabber away here as usual. So picture this: Friday night and I'm demonstrating how to fail at making pancakes in my pyjamas. There's a knock at the door....and it's the boyfriend!! I was so surprised that my first reaction was to swear at him, but then there was some serious huggage and squealing (the latter mostly on my behalf). Did I ever mention how super-awesome my boy is?! We had a gorgeously relaxed weekend; we watched Eurovision over a giant fatty feast at the girlies' house, and Sunday we walked to Morecombe in the sunshine then went to the Waterwitch pub on the canal for a steak dinner. He left Monday, and I was straight out on fieldwork for two days and I was feeling a bit under the weather so I literally just vegged out into front of a film in the evening. Yesterday we had friends over to scoff a feast that James cooked. A week to rival the busiest of bees! So I must have a whole host of things to be thankful for. Let me see...

Elliot
Surprises
Kind nurses
The Romanian Eurovision entry
Garlic bread (I think I've included this before..I'd just so darn-tooting good!)
My duvet
An ultra productive day at work
Fieldwork in the sun,for once
Having an excellent chef for a housemate
Finding the book you're thinking of spending £20 on in the library
Epic hog roast sandwiches
Boy sized t-shirts (so comfy)
My Sally Hansen jade nail polish
Sunday lie-ins until midday
Aberystwyth adventures in June to look forward to
Back massages


Looking thankful. Best surprise delivery ever!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...