Thursday 6 June 2013

Thankful Thursday

I am in the most happy of moods today because I have 12 whole sweet days of leave from work ahead of me. Tomorrow morning I'll be boarding the train to that beaut of a place called Aberystwyth to see the boyfriend in a play (where his character rapes people - cheery!), then we'll be off to spend the first part of next week in Liverpool celebrating his belated 21st birthday, then its back to Aber to enjoy relaxing seaside times. May even squeeze a quick trip to Alton Towers in too early the following week before I head back with a bump to Lancaster and the real world. With all this to look forward to naturally this week has draaaaaaaaaaagged oooooooooon and oooooooooon and oooooooooon and...you get the picture. Though I have been oot and aboot on fieldwork in the glorious sunshine and rocking the ol' freckle mustache (oh the woe's of a ginger!) so I guess I'm pretty lucky. This week I'm also thankful for:

My awesome new Five Year Memory Book
Being paid just in time for my little holiday
Owl patterned wrapping paper
Boots points = free Barry M nail polish. Winning!
Rediscovering old clothes you forgot you had
The most amazing weather this last week
The smell of sun cream
Making too much vanilla buttercream icing and being forced to eat the leftovers
A giant pile of library books
The prospect of imminent boy hugs
Bluebell fields

So I'm probably likely to go AWOL for the next week or so as I'll be off skipping along the beach singing "I'm free! I'm free!" or something to that effect. No doubt I'll be stalking you all on Bloglovin though in the meantime; it has literally become ingrained into my morning routine. 

One of our fieldwork sites this week. Love my job!

I hate wearing flip flops but it's just been that hot.

Excited to lounge around in the sun (hopefully) and made my way through this pile


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Such lovely pics :) I hope you have an awesome time on leave!

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers lovely. The bluebells were gorgeous.

    Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a fabulous holiday! Love your beautiful field picture!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...